Before starting to play blackjack in a 711Kelab Casino Malaysia, it is necessary to know what the objective of the game is. Often even advanced players are confused to believe that the goal of the game is to get as close to 21 as possible, but not to exceed that number. However, this is not so. The objective of blackjack is, first, to win the hand without going over 21 and second, to beat the dealer or that he goes over 21. To play blackjack, you can use one and up to eight decks of 52 cards each.
- In the game, aces can be worth 1 or 11 points. The cards from 2 to 9 have the value they represent, while the ten and the figures are always worth 10 points.
- The hand is made up of two cards. Its value is the sum of the points of both. The highest hand consists of an ace and any card worth 10 points, and this is called a blackjack.
- The rules of the game are quite simple. If the total of the hand exceeds 21, it is passed, and the player loses. If the dealer’s hand is closer to 21 than the player’s, the player also loses.
It is a good idea to spend some time just observing the casino and its policies and researching the different types of blackjack that are offered to players. Here is a list of the most important items to watch out for:
- Pay attention to the minimum bets on each table.
- Check if the dealer is wearing a shoe or if there is a card dealing machine. This may matter in the strategies of more experienced players, but any of these methods is of little importance to novice players.
- It is good to join a table where there are few people, and this will make you feel more comfortable and more relaxed. Trying to stay away from crowded tables, as the game can be very slow, and it is generally difficult to keep up.
- Opt for a bet according to the financial resources allocated for it. Experts say that the ideal is to sit at a Blackjack table with an amount of money that reaches 40 times the desired bet. The minimum is to sit down with a sum that is 20 times the bet.
Capital management is an important part of every player’s strategy. This is why there is a word that can describe that – discipline. All players should be fully aware of the amount of money they have to lose, instead of following a risky strategy.
- Make sure the house pays 3-2 for blackjack. There are some casinos that offer only 6-5, which is not a good thing, as more than 1% go back to banking and are in favor of the casino.
- See if the dealer prefers to stand on “soft 17”, this option is the best. On the other hand, it is not recommended for the player to stand on “soft 17” because you always have to try to make a better hand.